Thank you for your interest in job opportunities with Earthworks Gardens! As a company, we strive for excellence both for our customers and for ourselves. We enjoy a relaxed and personal—yet still professional—working environment and place importance on teamwork and safety.
Landscapers/ Crew Leader / Supervisor / Foreman/ Laborers
All positions are now available!
Do you like being outdoors? Do you like a job where every day is different?
Do You Like Steady Work with Great Pay?
If you answered Yes to all 3 then you are who we are looking for!
(Full-service Residential & Commercial Landscape, Excavating, and Drainage Company)
We have many excellent opportunities open for energetic, self-motivated, and goal-oriented individuals
We are now Hiring Entry-level Landscaper or Skilled Landscapers/ Forman/ Sub Contract
No Experience no problem we need hard workers
So if you are
• Respectful – Professional with clients and their property
• Self-motivated – Sees what needs to be done and does it without being prompted by someone else
•Optimistic – eager to learn new things, improve, and help others
•Reliable -Shows up to work on time and prepared
•Valid driver’s license
Level of experience will drive base pay – please make sure to upload your work history
If you are a go-getter who wants to grow with a caring and fast-growing company, read on to see if this job is for you. Our core values are teamwork, positive attitude, flexibility & adaptability, honesty & loyalty, critical thinking, and respect. Positive attitudes only apply.
The Landscape Crew Leader / Supervisor / Foreman will be responsible for the installation, management, and successful completion of all landscape and drainage projects with great attention to detail and efficiency.
- Leads by example.
- Plan, coordinate, and direct all activities on the job site, including but not limited to scheduling delivery of equipment and materials, coordinating workflow, hands-on work, and operating a variety of machinery.
- Maintain project schedule and ensure service expectations are met
- Supervise and manage the project team (landscape crew) effectively and efficiently.
- Enforce and monitor project goals and ensure job site checklists and inspections are completed.
- Ensures quality control, that all installation work is performed correctly by following industry and company standards and to customers satisfaction.
- Installation of required materials for landscaping/irrigation/site development
- Ensures that all safety rules, company policies, equipment safety, and maintenance procedures are followed.
- Communicate production goals with crew members and customers.
- Assist in job scheduling and coordination of subcontractors
- Monitor all tools, equipment, and machinery for needed maintenance.
- Track and record all job expenses, including, but not exclusively, materials, hours worked accuracy, and time tracking enforcement.
- Maintain a clean and safe Jobsite at all times.
- Maintain a clean and safe company facility area for the storage of vehicles, equipment, and tools dedicated to the landscape installation crew landscape foreman assigned.
- Communicates well with crew members, leaders, and customers.
- Listen to customer problems or concerns and develop and implement corrective plans. Proactively assist in resolving issues with customer service when needed.
- Trains crewmembers and is involved with the ongoing development of the crew.
- Read and interpret landscape drawings.
- Follows directions of Operations Manager, including reporting reckless or dangerous activities to Operations Manager
- Ongoing learning to improve skills and develop the potential for upward mobility.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Landscape Maintenance Supervisor experience: 3-5 years — leading crews and projects
- Knowledge of annuals, perennials, shrubs, broadleaf evergreens, palms, and trees; identification and cultural requirements.
- Knowledge and experience in the installation of a variety of drainage applications.
- Live Our Core Values – Exhibit Southern Landscape Solutions’ core values (Teamwork, Positive attitude, Flexibility & Adaptability, Honesty & Loyalty, Critical Thinking, and Respectful)
- Teamwork – Must be able to work with a crew. Being part of a team is very important.
- Physical endurance – landscape crew members should be capable of standing, walking, kneeling, and crouching for extended periods. They should also be capable of carrying heavy stones, slates, bags of fertilizer and grass seed, and other items used in landscape care and design. Furthermore, applicants must be able to work all week every week in Ozarks’s weather, Some Saturdays (if needed, but not required often).
- Work outside and keep in excellent physical condition while installing professional landscapes and drainage at residential and commercial properties.
- Attention to detail – close attention to detail when performing landscape activities or designing gardens is a critical aspect of being a landscape technician
- Mechanical Skills – familiarity with operating and performing with small machinery and small power equipment typical to the lawn maintenance industry; these items include, but are not limited to mowers, weed eaters, edgers, hedge trimmers, etc., safely and adequately.
- Customer service – providing satisfactory service for home and business owners is typically an exceptional ability we seek in landscape technicians.
- Problem-solving skills – from addressing and treating plant diseases to overcoming design issues, landscape technicians need to display strong problem-solving skills daily.
- Communication skills – Excellent verbal and written skills with the ability to communicate with customers, such as explaining landscape care or procedures to be carried out during a routine visit and writing up paperwork and service orders, reflect the verbal and written communication skills.
- Reliability – Reports to work on time and in appropriate uniform and be a reliable resource for Landscape installations
- Lifting – Must be able to lift to 50 pounds.
Attention Forman & Leads
If you are asked to drive the vehicles we require:
- Safe Driver – Must have a valid driver’s license and a clean record with no points in the last 3 years. In addition, you must have experience driving a truck and trailer.
- A fast-paced, caring, and fast-growing company
- Opportunities for advancement – We are a fast-growing landscape business with plenty of growth opportunities. We are always looking for talented individuals, which means there is always the potential to advance within the company.
- Training – You will have the opportunity to further your skills. This position has the potential to grow as much as you want it to.
- Consistent weekly “daylight” schedule
- Most Weekends Off but if we are behind we work weekends.
- Competitive Wages + Bonuses
- Career opportunities for advancement & growth into Management, etc.